We manufacture Fire Rated Doors using high grade and tough materials which do not wear and tear easily and they can be operated manually, electrically or pneumatically. List of few hardwares used in fire door
Fire Rated Doors Available in fire resistant levels from 60 minutes & 120 minutes
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Butt Hinges (3" x 4" x 3 mm)
- Dead Lock with D - Handle or Sash Lock with Lever Handle.
- One Point Latch Panic Bar for Single Leaf Shutter.
- Three Point Latch Panic Bar for Double Leaf Shutter.
- External Trim with keys to access Panic Bar from Outside.
- Vision Panel (a small window to look through) size can be as per client requirement.
- Tower Bolt for Double Door.
- Multistory Building
- Industrial Buildings
- Lift Lobby
- Ahu Room
- Hub Room
- Data Centre Room
- Equipment Room
- AC Plant Room
- Generator / Machine Room
- Server Room
- Serve as a regular door at all times
- Provides ready egress from fire area during fire.
- Protect life and property by reducing smoke hazards.
- Light weight. Doesn't require any support, which considerably reduces the use of concrete & slab thickness.
- Acts as composite member and as permanent shuttering.
- No major reinforcement required.
- Deck can be used as a working platform during construction.
- Speedy construction enables faster completion of a project.
- Decking reduces the construction time, hence the total cost.